• suppliers or prospective suppliers;
• independent contractors or any person who applies to become an employee or independent contractor;
• employees, except where the use or disclosure is directly related to the relationship between us as employer and you as the
• employee and relates to an “employee record” about you as a present or past employee.
• by providing us with your personal information and contact information;
• by visiting our website or participating in an online inquiry.
what is personal information?
Personal Information does not include an “employee record”. An “employee record” is a record of personal information relating to the employment of the employee. This includes health information and personal information relating to the:
• engagement, training, disciplining of an employee,
• resignation or termination of an employee;
• terms and conditions of employment of an employee;
• employee’s performance or conduct;
• hours of employment, salary or wages;
• personal and emergency contact details;
• employee’s membership of professional or trade associations or trade union membership;
• employee’s recreation, long service, sick, personal, maternity, paternity and other leave; and
• employee’s taxation, banking and superannuation affairs.
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
From our employees and/or prospective employees, we collect several types of information, including, but not limited to, commencement dates, employment status, location, gender, bank account details, emergency contact details, qualifications, previous employment details, date of birth, where relevant visa and immigration information, information relating to performance and conduct.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user.
How do we collect your Personal information?
• from you when you make a general or specific telephone or online inquiry including but not limited to when you enter a competition or lodge a complaint;
• from you when you provide us with such information to us via application forms, customer feedback forms, business cards, contracts or any other document provided by you to us;
• from publicly available sources of information;
• from our own records.
Through our website we can obtain Personal Information if you send such information in an email or when you complete an online inquiry.
When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes and for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you:
• your internet protocol url address;
• the date and time of your visit to our site;
• the pages that you have accessed and the documents downloaded;
• the type of browser you were using.
Tracking technologies such as cookies may be used on our website to recognize a user’s browser each time that user visits our site and to track which pages the user visits whilst on our site and also to send Tier 1 advertisements to your internet protocol address. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not personally identify the user. If you do not wish to receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them. However, your use of our website may be affected.
Use of Information Collected
• supplying our products and services to you;
• providing quality assurance for our products and services;
• responding to your inquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
• monitoring the performance of our business;
• for the management of our database; and
• ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
In relation to the Personal Information of customers, the purposes include the general purposes mentioned above and also include verifying, notifying and/or responding to you in relation to any inquiries and complaints.
Disclosure of Information
• As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
• In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
• In the aggregate with other information in such way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
• As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights of Tier 1.
For General Inquiries:
Email: [email protected]
For Customer Service:
Email: [email protected]